07 Mar Let your exports take off with Gatwick
Gatwick Airport has once again teamed up with the Department for International Trade’s ‘Exporting is Great’ campaign to present a free seminar aimed at small and medium sized business owners.
Take Off 2017: Growing Your Business Abroad takes place at Gatwick on the morning of March 30, 2017, bringing together a host of established exporters, government figures and support organisations to provide a mixture of practical advice and inspiration.
The topics to be covered are:
- Brand Britain: Harnessing the UK’s reputation to grow your business
- Taking off: Overcoming the barriers to first-time exports
- Scaling up: Growing your export programme
- E-commerce: Navigating technology to reach new markets
- USA: How to break into the market
Hosted by Michael Hayman MBE, delegates will enjoy a series of fast-paced speeches and interactive panel discussions as well as networking opportunities.
The event is targeted a small and medium sized business owners and executives and anyone looking to expand their business to overseas markets.
To register for a free place visit TAKEOFF2017.eventbrite.co.uk
The event speakers include:
- Michael Hayman MBE: Co-founder of Seven Hills, author of Mission: How the Best in Business Break Through
- Guy Stephenson: Chief commercial officer, Gatwick Airport
- Will King: Founder of King of Shaves
- Carrier Bates: Founder of the Little Coffee Bag Company
- Tamara Roberts: Chief executive of Ridgeview Wines
- Eva Gustavsson: Director government relations, PayPal
- Judith McElhinney: Senior e-commerce advisor, Department for International Trade
- David Budd: Partnerships manager, Funding Circle
- Matt Wood: VP Network, Norwegian Airlines
- Lesley Batchelor OBE: Institute of Export