10 Apr Hatch an Easter deal – book The Big Breakfast on April 27
Get cracking this Easter and book your place at The Big Breakfast on Thursday, April 27 – you might just hatch some eggscellent (ouch!) business deals.
The next Big Breakfast business speed-dating event at Ikea Croydon, is the first of the new financial year. So don’t miss the opportunity to network, make new contacts and generate fresh business leads.
Running from 7am to 10am, you can expand your business network without eating too much into your working day, AND receive some additional fantastic benefits including a free hot breakfast and a £5 Ikea voucher.
Sponsored by Gatwick Airport and Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership, The Big Breakfast – now in its 7th successful year – attracts businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to medium and large scale enterprises, all hungry to do business. Here are just a few comments from our March event:
- ‘The Big Breakfast is a great way to meet like-minded business connections’ –
Adrian Thompson, Dash the Trash
- ‘This is only my second event, but so far so good. Brilliant networking format!’ –
Gaelle Fontaine, Private Personal Assistant
- ‘Really useful for making quick introductions to develop my network’ –
Craig Kenworthy, People Management Partners
- ‘Such a great networking experience!’ –
Joanna Darko, JD Assist LTD
- ‘You are able to meet a more varied range of businesses than at other events’ –
Tommi Murshed-Parish, Daylight Film
- ‘It’s been great! It has given me exposure to a whole new range of potential clients’ –
Miguel Rivera, Tritel Communications
To book for the April 27 event please visit: https://bigbreakfast23march.eventbrite.co.uk or call 020 8726 7968. You can also follow us on Twitter @BreakfastBig